Slim in 6

Options
MissTrim46
MissTrim46 Posts: 76 Member
Hi All

I purchased the Insanity dvds years ago and it has been sitting in the box unused. I know for a fact I am not fit enough to do this workout as i messed up my knees in a fall.

I have opted to ease myself into working out by doing the Slim in 6 workout to kickstart my fitness and health. I am determined to earn that Insanity tee-shirt, but I shall have to leave that for somewhere in the future.

Who else is doing this BB workout?

Replies

• MissTrim46
    Options
    Very pleased with myself as I completed Day 1 of the Slim in 6 Start It Up workout.

Gosh, did not realise how unfit I have become.
  • dubout
    dubout Posts: 11
    Options
    I am doing this work out and would love some online support and someone to talk to. I am on Wk 1 of Ramp it up! Def feeling it in all kinds of muscles. :) But each day gets a little easier and I am excited to see results!
  • krystav80
    krystav80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start with Day 1 of the Slim in 6 Start it Up Workout tomorrow.
    Been doing Fast start (2 days of fasting) yesterday and today, so far so good.
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hi
    I started slim in 6 also , we have a group if you want to join.
    Slim in 6 2013 :)
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I have done Slim in 6 on and off for years. Last January I went through the full 90 days, then moved on to Slim Series, and then on too P90x. By September I had started a new job and fell off the wagon hard, I tried a few false starts with getting back to P90x and it was just too hard to get back into, so here I am, back at Slim in 6 and working my way back up to P90x.

I love Slim in 6, some people find it boring, but I do like the simplistic moves, nothing worse to me than super dancey moves that by the time I have figured it out they have moved on to another move. Or I purchased metamorphasis by Tracy Anderson which was AWFUL she gave no direction, I literally had to watch it three times, to count the reps and write down the sequence, I returned it, why am I going to pay hundreds of dollars to get no direction at all and have to have a notebook with information on it. Ridiculous.

I think by the end of Slim in 6 you might get a little bored with the same moves all the time, but by then you are ready to move on to a new program.
  • Elocin1980
    Elocin1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I did a few weeks of slim in 6 last summer and along with walking/jogging had incredible results, but I stopped because my knees began to bother me and it became so monotonous. However, after doing a few weeks of Insanity I am considering starting back up with Slim in 6. I'm itching to get in on one of the challenges :-) Can't wait!!
  • MissTrim46
    Options
    Sorry I have not posted on here since starting the thread. I am laid up with a hernia but due to have surgery soon. I am looking to overhaul my nutrition until I am able to start working out properly.

Hope you all doing well.