I am brand new to all this

Options
mscoins
mscoins Posts: 262 Member
HI
I am very new to blogging, having the fitbit and to my fitnesspal. On top of it I will be turning 50 in three more weeks. I am hoping to get moral support and I try to just lose 10 pounds by spring.

Replies

• henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good day to you. When I joined myfitnesspal I weighed less than I do now. I failed because I didn't stick to the program. Fell off the wagon and didn't log food, exercise, etc. well this is a new year and time to try again to lose the extra pounds. I have quit smoking. It has been 3 1/2 yrs. I smoked for 34 years. That was tough but since I quit I do feel much better. I have 87 pounds to lose. At 6 pounds/ wk loss I can reach goal by June 2014. Started to log and walk treadmill yesterday. Here we go...have a nice day.
  • bcraigrncen
    bcraigrncen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I love this site! I joined a while back but didn't do much with it. I recently re-joined and this time I plan to be more active. My favorite things are the smart phone apps that let you log food and exercise from your phone! I also like reading blogs and seeing that I am not the only one that struggles. I like having others look over my log and give me advice on how to improve. If you need a friend to support you, please feel free to add me!