Breakfast

Options
So then ladies, what do you do about breakfast? Until recently I didn't eat my breakfast until at work at 9am. Couldn't face anything in the mornings, not even a hot drink. But have trained myself to have porridge before I leave the house which I am still not mad on, but force it down. The thing is, I am so bored of porridge but don't have a lot of time before I leave - what are your healthy breakfast suggestions?

Replies

• gymphobe
    Options
    How about yogurt with a few seeds sprinkled on?
  • nikih1
    nikih1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I usually have a low fat yoghurt with some oatbran on, or if i can face it just some protein, but usually cant fact protein a that time in the morning.. lasts longer in my tum tho than the oatbran yog combo
  • kerryhemmings73
    kerryhemmings73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you toast the seeds? I'm not mad keen on them raw. Also when you say protein, are you eating meat/eggs? I know you're supposed to have protein at breakfast and really struggle with this - I add flaxseed to my porridge for a little bit of protein content x
  • gymphobe
    Options
    I would normally toast them. Having said that, I've just had a couple raw in porridge and it worked well. Not sure carbing it up big time so early in the day is good though. Feeling a little bit heavy now :-(
  • kerryhemmings73
    kerryhemmings73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had yoghurt, dried apricots, a tablespoon of flaxseed and a squeeze of agave for breakfast yesterday. I thought I'd be hungry as it wouldn't be as filling as porridge but it really was! Camartkds were significantly lower too x