1-2-2013 What's yourgoal?

Options
hope25
hope25 Posts: 188 Member
Good Morning all!! My goal is to avoid sweets. That was my goal yesterday and I have to admit I ate some chocolate last night!! So I will keep working on that today!!

Replies

• shannonsky
    shannonsky Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Morning! Aside from getting down to my goal weight, my big goal for this year is to run a half marathon :)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Splendid...did you join a running club or get teh app for C2...half marathon...if there is such a thing? YOU can totally do it.

Ms Hope I what is wrong with a piece of chocolate? Maybe on days you work out only? Just throwing out there unless you have problems with control and it is a trigger food for you then I totally get it.... like me and chips!
  • salp02
    salp02 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ive got small goals this year, but in the long run, its just steps to my big one!
    A friend of mine is also setting her goals to go to the gym with me at least 5 days a week during our lunch breaks.
    Here are my personal goals to meet on top of our gym goal:
    Step one: to eat only when Im hungry, salads {{all veggies}} for lunch,take the stairs.
    Step two: Stay away from sweets. Not only for my gutt and butt but for my pearly whites, also.
    Step three: stick with eating whole foods.
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    not to just loss weight-

I want to create a healthy lifestyle for my family - i want my girls to grow up moving, exercising , eating proper-

I also want to get to a healthy weight & size-
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I need to drink more water. The plan is to drink 16 ounces before I drink coffee and 16 ounces at each meal. Today I did not drink 16 ounces before my coffee but I did drink it before I was done with my coffee. I sip my coffee slowly. I did not drink 16 ounces at lunch but I did drink 12 after. Lunch is the only meal today. I know not good.

I think my issue is that when I increase my water intake my bathroom breaks increase. I hate that.
  • katydidit79
    katydidit79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is to have no soda and get into the gym at minimum 3 times for an hour. I have a lot of lofty ideas, but I never succeed with those so I'm starting small. :)
  • kellystr8
    kellystr8 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all!! My goal is to avoid sweets. That was my goal yesterday and I have to admit I ate some chocolate last night!! So I will keep working on that today!!

Same as you, as well as lose 5lbs and tone more.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

My goal this year is is to try to lose half my weight, do and complete the 30DS and C25K.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    To see the scale go down, no matter how slowly and see my strength go up no matter how slowly
  • Carol7Jean
    Carol7Jean Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    One goal is for me to complete my 90 day workout plan. I get to the 5th week and then end up having to start over for some reason because I'll miss a few days and I do not like to get off track. That is why I always start over. So this time I WILL FINISH IT!
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week/month is to do some type of cardio 3 times a week and start strength training twice a week. Eat less fast / process food. Oh yeah and PLAN! PLAN! PLAN!!!!!
  • 240shorty
    Options
    My goal is to go to bed before 10pm. I'm a late night eater and I put on lots of weight when I don't make myself go to bed. On any given day, I may not go to sleep until 3am and waker up ay 5:30 for work.
  • fit_ash
    fit_ash Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is to avoid candy, chips and soda. I have also committed to taking the stairs at least once a day. Lets do this!!
  • joanfudala
    joanfudala Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Current info: 51 yrs old, 5'6", 148 lbs and about 26% BF. Would like to be 140-145 and about 22% BF. Not too far to go, just need to get back on track after the holidays.
  • QueenGreb
    Options
    my goal this week is to hit the gym everyday and reward myself with the sauna! also I would like to try a new recipe this week. good luck with all of your goals!
  • Shelleben82
    Shelleben82 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drop the weight! Get into the gym 4-5 times a week and stay away from the junk food! I will be
    going to the Fla Keys in July and i want to look and feel my best!!
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started 1-1-2013 with a 5k run " Commitment "
    my long term goal this year is to keep on track, keep logging, and work up to a half marathon ...
  • em_c_r
    em_c_r Posts: 23
    Options
    One of mine is to stop drinking coffee in the mornings. It's too much half and half and sugar. And I can't drink it black so, I've switched to tea and lots of water. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. Good luck to everyone else!
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My goal is to take my cute little clothes packed in a bin in the basement back upstairs, put them in my closet and be able to wear them and still breathe!!!!!
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to drink more water and hit the gym 4 times a week. I'm just starting my journey and know from past experience that if I try to make major changes, I fail and give up. Baby steps for me.