New and would love some support!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• vircin09
    Options
    Same place as many of you! I am excited to use this tool to get that support system to reach my goals. One week so far of decent eating and exercise, looking to keep it up! Free free to ad me!
  • cglpl72
    cglpl72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged in for a while, but i just downloaded the app so i officially have no excuses. i also finally just got a sparkly new gym member ship and decided that I should be keeping track. I need all the support i can get I've never been an athletic person and i love food.
  • HungryRainb0w
    Options
    We can do this guys! Feel free to add!
    Good luck to you all : )
  • AmeliaIrene
    Options
    Hi, hitting the "reset" button seems to be a theme! I'm 25 and struggling hard right now. I'm at my highest weight since high school (I was a chubber back then) and have no idea how it happened. I don't eat or drink any junk foods or sweets. I honestly love vegetables and often times eat an entire eggplant as my dinner. I don't exercise as much as I should, but am working on improving that.

I honestly feel like I'm running out of foods to cut out of my diet to be healthier. Is anyone else having this same issue? Is it just a byproduct of getting older?

I used to be incredibly active (dancing 5 days a week) and was 4 sizes larger (figure that one out...). I'm starting to worry that, no matter what I do, I'm doomed to end up back there.

SW: 143
    CW: 150
    GW: 120
  • dlrosen
    Options
    Feel free to add me!