Ok, I started!!

Options
Castvnsn007
Castvnsn007 Posts: 11 Member
So I started TurboFire today (Jan 1st is a national lazy recovery day)!

How did everyone else do starting??

There were times that I felt a little lost and wanted to yell, "Slow down I don't have it yet!"

We'll just try it again tomorrow!!!

Replies

• fourthirtyten
    Options
    Haha, I started yesterday (Jan 2) for the same reason: Jan 1 was a lazy day. :-) I've done Turbo in the past, but I fell off the wagon for longer than I'd expected, so my restart yesterday was kind of like I was starting it again for the first time except I know the moves. My asthma has gotten bad again, so I had to take random breaks in-between. It's a lot of fun! Make sure you do the "New to Class" option if you're doing the regular classes (Fire 30, 45, 55, etc.). I have a HIIT tomorrow which will probably kill me again lol
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Okay this is just what I needed to not feel bad hahaha. I did the workout on the 1st, but I felt really awful yesterday. So thankful for a day off work to rest. Anyway, I'm going to do Day 2 this evening and just swap my rest day out. I'm nervous for the HIIT workout haha. But it's so short, so it can't be that bad, right? ;)
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I started the first, so today is my rest day, but it's nice to see everyone pressing play and working out now too!! Yay motivation!
  • SKAKES
    SKAKES Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started Turbofire on Tues and am soo happy to have found this group! Its nice to have ppl going through the same workout. Everybody else at home thinks im a nut.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your new fun fitness journey, I love TF!!!
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    I'm nervous for the HIIT workout haha. But it's so short, so it can't be that bad, right? ;)

The HIIT 15 isn't bad... it's the longer HIIT work outs that are a beast! Good luck and have fun! :-)
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Agreed- the 15 minute workout wasn't bad. I do think the Fire classes are more fun though!