Joining the challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    Dom, did you get my email address before the cutoff?

Hey :) Not sure - I had over 300 emails, but I have emailed everyone back, so let me know if you still haven't gotten anything from me. Check your junkmail as lots of my emails went there in hotmail and gmail addresses.
  • foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Joined earlier on but did not see the email info that was required. Just emailed you now , i hope its not to late :smile:
  • emptynestfabmom
    emptynestfabmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the 10 Week Challenge, my email is dingoearswalker@yahoo.com
  • Rg2324
    Rg2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • mosommer
    mosommer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I joined early on, but did not see the request for email until yesterday. Is it too late to receive the info?
  • slb_71
    slb_71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI, I wanted to join this challenge to keep motivated. I joined the group but not sure if they entered me in the challenge. My email is bryantshelly@yahoo.com
    Thanks
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    Sorry everyone, we received over 400 emails in the first 2 days, so we had to cut off registrations. You're welcome to still participate in the challenges on the Facebook page, but we're unable to offer you a spot in the actual 10 week challenge comp (you'd not win a prize at the end). We will run another in April, but for now, taking on more than 100 participants would be too much for me to keep up with (as I work full time AND study on top of that) and I want to give participants as much attention and support as I can.

For those who want to check us out on FB, we're at www.facebook.com/Beingthisgirl - it's free and fun to join in on the conversations we have and you're welcome to share recipes, tips, ideas with others on there at your leisure.

Thanks!

- Dom
    Co-editor
    Beingthisgirl.com