Adding challenge members to MFP

Options
2»

Replies

• tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hi all, im Brandy I currently weigh in at 152 would like to be 135 by my birthday in march which is 17 lbs. feel free to add me
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    Hi everyone - I won't be adding anymore friends, but you're welcome to add me! I only want really committed people as I already have so many to support. So long as you log at least every 2 days (I don't want to see '(username) hasn't logged in for 3 days' appearing in my feed. My rules are that you unlock your diary for me to see, you don't eat under 1000 calories per day and you don't complain all day long about it being "easy" for others. I've been doing this (MFP) logging daily and have lost 74lbs, so I am now only looking for strong and likeminded people who want to be fit and healthy, not those who want to eat cake and ice cream all day and then complain that they're too tired to work out.

I'm a very nice person, but I guess I've been burned in the past, so I need to be a bit more selective about who I support and how many people at a time.

If the above sounds like you, by all means, drop me a line and let's help each other stay motivated! x
  • MKallish
    MKallish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could not have said it better myself. I am so looking forward to sharing this challenge and my overall journey with you. Thank fr all of the support you have given so far, and I know you will continue to give in the future, I am very lucky to have stumbled across your message boards, and very thankful. I will be weighing in tomorrow for the second time since joining and I am very excited!