Pedometer Users

Options
2»

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I have done 35,000 steps in week 1 and 28,000 steps in week 2. Second week was little down but I hope to pick up some good pace in the 3rd week.
  • umer76
    Options
    I had my personal best using pedometer yesterday. I did 14000 steps and total distance was 11km:) It will be great to see if other group members are using pedometer and post their entries here!
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    umer76, WTG!!!!!!! Congrats on your personal best.

Yesterday, I did 12164 steps.
  • umer76
    Options
    umer76, WTG!!!!!!! Congrats on your personal best.

Yesterday, I did 12164 steps.
    What is your weekly average of steps? Over 10000 is a good number.

I did 5100 steps today:)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have been averaging about 16000+ everyday this week...had a great week with lots of walking...freezing cold temps and lots of snow forecasted for the next little while so not so sure how much walking I will get in over the weekend! I am thinking it may be some mall walking for me! Anywhere inside where it is warm will have to do!! :)
  • umer76
    Options
    I have been averaging about 16000+ everyday this week...had a great week with lots of walking...freezing cold temps and lots of snow forecasted for the next little while so not so sure how much walking I will get in over the weekend! I am thinking it may be some mall walking for me! Anywhere inside where it is warm will have to do!! :)

Thats a big average, really impressive! I did 16000 steps yesterday, highest for me to date. But it take some effort to reach this much steps. I wonder people like you who are regularly going over that must be staying active the whole day. Great job!. I will soon order Omron pedometer to count my actual steps. The ones I am counting now only includes when I am going out of the office or for walk carrying my phone with me. Whatever I walk indoors is not included. I hope with the help of pedometer I will hit big numbers too.
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My fitbit has been "kicking" me into walking in place while watching the news, doing sidesteps while I'm watching my son't basketball practice, and just moving more than I ever would have.

Good luck! - I hope you like it as I love mine.
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    umer76, I average 12,000 steps daily.
  • umer76
    Options
    umer76, I average 12,000 steps daily.

For me going over 10k once or twice a week is possible but to maintain the average of 12k, boy that will be hard:)