Good Morning Indy.

Options
New to this group. Hope to be successful this year at meeting my goals.
Looking for motivation and tips!

Replies

• drezsonya1
    drezsonya1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and would love some help staying motivated. :smile:
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome, to you both! I'm looking to find my motivation again. It was fun and almost easy when I had 'momentum' but I've been struggling to get back on track. Love having MFP to help when I need it.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track, start training for the mini this week....yikes!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!

I usually work out at home. The snow and ice seem to put a damper on going outside.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I'm also looking for where I left my motivation... I sure didn't leave it any place obvious. I intended to get going strong after the Holidays, but have had illness postpone it. I start our biggest loser contest again at work in a week and a half, so I'm hoping that jumpstarts me. I can't wait for the weather to get better so I can get back outside running. I could envision running in this cold of weather, except for the wetness. My VFF"s get soaked very easily, so that combined with the cold just keeps me from going out.
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm also new to the group. Trying to get back onto the weight reduction wagon. Cheers to a new year.