Breakfast

Options
I am a very busy mother of two and I find it hard to eat breakfast in the morning as I am getting everyone out the door. I am starting to try to make smoothies for myself and I am wondering if anyone has any other ideas or recipes. I made my first smoothie today and for my 16 oz cup it was 133 calories i don't think that is too bad. hopefully i can actually manage to make myself one most mornings

Replies

• moms0211
    Options
    I buy the dole ones at Wegmans where you just add the apple juice in. I shake it and go....and drink it on my way to work. I need the convience since I am at work by 7:30
  • lynzinnc
    Options
    If it is a morning I can sit down for a few minutes, I go with yogurt or instant oatmeal. Other mornings I grab a bag of cereal for the commute in. I can't do the whole big breakfast thing...
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I never eat before noon. It's something I've always preferred and now I've got the whole IF thing to hang it on. Leaves me much more time to sort the kids out and get ready. Plus I don't find I'm any hungrier and save ~400 cals. Win!