Welcome Back!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I joined this group this morning is there anything else I need to do to be a part of this or do I just come back Tuesday and record my wieght?
  • Weasel9999
    Weasel9999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pam!! I am so excited.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I joined this group this morning is there anything else I need to do to be a part of this or do I just come back Tuesday and record my wieght?

I have just added you to the challenge! Thank you for joining! Don't forget to weigh in on Tuesday January 8th!!! I will then be breaking down the teams and post a list! Good Luck!

Pam :)
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Alright now!! I am ready!!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Very thankful to be at this again. It's been a rough couple of months.
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Pam, I like doing these challenges, but if you get to the number you want then you can just let me go and I can be a tag along. I want someone who needs to lose weight to have the chance. I need to get my sister on here, she has just joined a gym to lose weight.
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm So glad to be getting back on track, Thanks for another challenge. I will be taking it slow at first because I had fall though.
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the fun!!!

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    WAHOOO!! Can't wait to get started on Tuesday!!!! :drinker: I am starting to get my drink on again, with water, of course!! :wink: Who's with me!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    WAHOOO!! Can't wait to get started on Tuesday!!!! :drinker: I am starting to get my drink on again, with water, of course!! :wink: Who's with me!

I'm in!!! Most definitely
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am super pumped about this challenge! It's the accountability and motivation I need!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I am so excited to apart of the biggest loser challenge again! I love it the first time I did it and couldn't wait for this new one. Welcome back to previous losers and to the new ones^^)
  • RHeger
    RHeger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can't weight to do this, hee hee :)
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Pam,

Thanks again for doing this Challenge. I did so well last year and need to get my head back on straight. This year I will hit a big milestone birthday wise (the big 5-0). The goal is to be fit at 50. I also would like to get back to my goal weight by the time the birthday arrives which gives me until November. However, I do not want to just make it then but be enjoying it so I do have my work cut out for me.

I have set a goal this year of doing a 5K race each month (and yes this means during the cold, snowy Ohio winter months). Started out (finshed 2012) with a Resolution Run on December 31 which I count for January. Have my August and September 5K all signed up for and paid as well as mapped out which ones I will do the remaining months except February, April, and June. I will ge those covered though. Putting this information out here makes me know I am accountable to not just myslef but others who know my plans. Even posted it on FB too.

Looking forward to starting (continuing!) the journey towards fitness and health!

Shavonne
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wecome to all new and returning members!! Let's all get healthy in 2013!
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    glad to be apart of this challenge
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to get back on track. Thanks for the challenge Pam!