New to Group, not crossfit

Options
Hello! I just started MFP and getting into a work out routine again after 2 babies and about 2 1/2 years. I started crossfit at a local crossfit affiliate when I was training for the Marine Corps and fell.in.love. Fast forward 2 1/2 years- USMC didn't work out, but I still love crossfit. 2 babies in 2 years has destroyed my body and I'm struggling to get back in it. I'm a new lawyer who works from home, generally sedentary job and extremely busy lifestyle. I am not part of a local affiliate now (we moved) but the gym we are a part of does their own version of crossfit (they follow the WOD's) that I'm about to start tonight. We couldn't afford the monthly for the local affiliate without a military connection. No real point to the post other than to introduce myself- I'm sure I'm going to need support basically starting from scratch! Thanks!

Replies

• GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Sorry about the kids. Unfortunately, they usually more than make up for the trouble they cause, so you cannot really get rid of them. All you can get is . . . . sympathy.