shimmymob 2013

Options
Goatgodess
Goatgodess Posts: 23 Member
Dancers, it is ShimmyMob time again. Dancers from around the world participate in performing the same dance at the same time around the World. On International Bellydance Day in May/ We also use this as a way to raise money that goes to support a local womens shelter in your home town. Check out the Web site, Shimmymob. This year the choreography was done by Bozenka. It was great last year and gets bigger every year. I hope some of you participate, let me know if you do and we can watch each others videos ( the coordinators ask for posts) Break a Zil

Replies

• VeroniGrace
    Options
    Hey, cool! ShimmyMob! I'll have to check this out! It sounds like a lot of fun! I'm actually a member of a facebook group for World Bellydance Day, but sadly I've been with out internet access for a year and so I'd not really learned what it was all about. But I think I'm going to participate in this! It just sounds like so much fun!
  • Goatgodess
    Goatgodess Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Get a group of dancers together, it is fun. I started on the choreograph this week, really nice dance and broken down into beginner and intermediate dancer.
  • momofkali
    Options
    It is quite a lovely dance this year. This will be the first year I have signed up and it is definately friendly and usable for all levels.....