Exercise Question

Options
dvm12345
dvm12345 Posts: 9 Member
Does anyone know how I would count jogging on a trampoline into my exercise record. I noticed that jogging on a trampoline wasn't in the data base.....and I tried it today and found it much easier on my knee than using my treadmill. I had walked/jogged on the treadmill and then my daughter had her mini-trampoline out and ask me to try jogging on it. It felt so much better on my knee, so....I just wandered what everyone thought about how to count it. Thanks so much!!

Replies

• dvm12345
    Options
    I just found that there is a "jogging, in place" listed in the data base......so, I think I will use that, does everyone think that would be a correct calorie count? Thanks
  • aprilb01
    Options
    Great job today!!! On sparkpeople.com they have a calculator where you put in your weight and how long you spent during exercise it will give you calories burned. here is the page I found for jogging on a trampoline http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/calories_burned.asp?exercise=211 ....i am babying a knee injury myself so gonna have to try this!! I never thought about this before! THANK YOU
  • dvm12345
    Options
    Thanks for the info. we just have one of the little trampolines from Wal-Mart, and it worked great, I could jog faster and then slower without knee pain. Might be worth a try for you.