Day 3

Options
2»

Replies

• L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    well completed day three last night and was proud I only stopped twice and that was Jillian was explaining what to do for water. I'm not as tired nor sore this morning like the first two moring. But the weeks I'm afraid of are 3 & 4 lol

I second this. I am deathly afraid of what JM is going to have me doing on Levels 2 and 3. I feel like I am mastering Level 1 and then when I go to Level 2, I will get the reality of weakness slapped back into me. JM is EVIL!!!!!
  • Elphaba91
    Elphaba91 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    No day 3 for me today ;) I slept in, like an hour and a half over, and its going to be 41c/105f today so too hot to be jumping around like a fool. I will do 2 sessions tomorrow to make it up :)

Fellow Melbournian???
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Honestly for the folks who are worried about L2 and L3... L1 I find is the hardest.. even for someone who has done it before! You will get through it!

I was on D3 yesterday.. I did L3 but combined moves from L1. I'm bad I like to jump ahead. Body is slightly sore
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm running a day behind now due to yesterdays sleep in, but today is done and I will try to do another to catch up
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    No day 3 for me today ;) I slept in, like an hour and a half over, and its going to be 41c/105f today so too hot to be jumping around like a fool. I will do 2 sessions tomorrow to make it up :)

Fellow Melbournian???

Yep! It's still hot inside today, I might take it outside tonight