Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is everyone's favourite dish right now?

EpitomeOfSxy
EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
I found a new breakfast I have been enjoying for the last week. I mix black beans, corn, diced tomato, green onion, scrambled egg whites, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.

A recipe I used to eat about once week was; steamed broccoli, a half can of tuna, cottage cheese, grape tomatoes and kraft pesto-parm salad dressing.

Replies

• Spaghetti squash spaghetti its healthy low carb and you can go back for 2nds :D
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    I have never tried spaghetti squash. I want to try it, it just looks time consuming to make. I am not a great cook at all :) I like simple throw together and heat. I am good at cutting up veggies, tossing then in spices and evoo and then into the oven and I make chicken. Outside of that, IDK what's going on, LOL.
  • My current fave is fresh green snap beans, smothered down with new potatos. I am hooked.
  • u just cut the squash in half and put in the oven for about 30min and scrap it with a fork and there you got your noodles
    its very easy and fast