In search for vegan friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and an always happy to have more vegan friends :)
  • vitamindesi
    vitamindesi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm always looking for new vegan people to chat with. It's so much easier to keep your head in the game when you find people you can relate to!
  • Suzi_Pants
    Suzi_Pants Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! Y'all can add me if you'd like! I love new friends ^.^
  • TinkyBaki
    TinkyBaki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • BellehavenfarmDawn
    BellehavenfarmDawn Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am a some what flexi Vegan. I do include some eggs from the local organic farm where I know the chickens have a good life and a forever home! If I run out of soy milk I will use my H's cow milk, but I try not to.

I began a lifestyle over haul mid December with baby steps.

Yesterday at Trader Joes I decided against bread or any nut butters for a while as the PBJ is a default snack and high in calories.

For a few weeks I am not having Gluten, to see if there is any difference for me.

My H is biking around Tasmania, long story, He won't be home til March so I took this opportunity to throw out crackers and cereal. Also default foods! Growing up cereal was our dessert! Lotsa sugar.

The majority of my friends are horse people but if you are into healthy vegan cooking would love to chat and chew (on kale).

I am down 11 lbs since mid December but having the weight loss scale in my posts messes with my mind. I weigh monthly.

Well suns up, now to brave the Delaware cold. We didn't get the NE storm snow, but got the winds and cold.

Dawn
  • VeganTrish
    VeganTrish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Longtime vegan here (10 years)...haven't been terribly good about tracking but the pounds have crept back up I am looking forward to logging regularly and recommitting. I think having friends on here will help to keep me accountable, so feel free to add me. :)
  • mikaelakeehn
    Options
    Just became vegan :) Anybody's free to add me!
  • deticxe
    Options
    I am vegetarian, transitioning into veganism and am doing pretty well so far! Anyone feel free to add me! :D
  • veghead91
    Options
    I've been vegan for over 3 years now and I just joined MFP. Please feel free to add me!
  • spinnybecky
    Options
    I'm vegan and would love as many vegan friends as would like to add me! Currently I'm only MFP friends with people I actually know in real life, and most of them take long breaks away from it so all I'm getting in my news feed are my own updates! I'd love some camaraderie and inspiration from fellow vegans!