This Sunday

Options
You and your group have been on the run for seven days now. Most of those days were spent just outside of a small town while everyone in the group gathered necessities for a long term trip. With everything that you could possibly need loaded upon your backs, you begin a journey that has no foreseeable ending. The group decided that the best form of action would be to get to the nearest CDC, which happens to be in Fort Collins, Colorado. With 200 miles to go and road blocks that prevent road travel, you and your group head off toward Fort Collins.

How did everyone do on their mileage this past week? This week we are going to bump it up. We have 250 miles to go to reach Fort Collins and we have 3 months to do it. So, let's do 15 miles this week. This means 3 miles for a 5 day week. We can do it!

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    We'll be here, waiting in anticipation. Queitly anticipating as we wouldnt want to alert the zombies we're all congregated here...
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My mileage done :)
  • sharonpaiva
    Options
    mileage finish for first week....
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Did the 2 miles the first week no problem, this week, idk if ill make it. 15 miles is A LOT for me, but ill do my best.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I ended up with 3 miles last week. But 15 this week!?... I'm gonna be killed by a zombie :sad:

Edit: FYI, I did a juice fast for 2 days last week. I've lost 5lbs since the 1st. :smile:
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My mileage done :)

This was the 2 miles for last week!

Towards this week, I did 6 miles today (2x 3 mile walks) . . . I'm going to start running as zombies don't like fast food :)

ETA - Need to as I signed up for my first 1/2 Marathon, I can run 5k but it's not until September, I said I do c25k with my OH as he's a cyclist and never runs, as I roped him into signing up with me!!!