Calorie Burn Plans For the Weekend

Options
cayman07
cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
Its nearly the weekend, first of 2013 What are your exercise/calorie burn plans?

For me 5 or 6 mile walk tomorrow and a 12 mile bike ride on Sunday.

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    After three hard cardio days this week my weekend is going to be a weights session tomorrow and rest day Sunday.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Probably rest on Saturday apart from daily stretches and walking around town.
    Sunday some Wii games for some fun cardio, and some yoga before the week ahead.
  • squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 3,493 calories burnt since Tuesday, so I'm hoping to teeter over 3,500 this weekend. Will probably stick to walking and dance workouts. Except if I find the plug for my gym ball. Goodness knows where it's gone!
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Rejoined MFP today after gaining nearly 2 stone on meds. I also joined our local gym today and had my induction this morning. My gym programme starts on Monday so will be going for a hike in the forest with the dog tomorrow and, if I can get the gears repaired, I shall take my bike out on Sunday.
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Will go for a run or two - it's free and time flexible, although I try to hit the streets early to avoid traffic;)
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30ds tomorrow
  • soph501
    soph501 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5km parkrun for me tomorrow :)
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I had a personal training session early today and am doing a boot camp circuit class tomorrow
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Smallish walk today as its supposed to have been my rest day, but tomorrow its likely to be a 5 mile walk, THEN my aqua-aerobics and about a mile swim! Sundays are hard work!
  • pouka89
    pouka89 Posts: 24
    Options
    Today I walked around a lot of shops! This evening though I did exercise bike, walked the dogs and 40 minutes on Kinect dancing, tomorrow a long walk and possibly a real bike ride weather and family permitting!
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    More of what I do during the week but without work getting in the way. I have over 1/2 of hunger games left to watch so will stationary cycle through this and spend more time exploring fitness 'games! On Xbox..
  • loubylou1969
    loubylou1969 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I went for a 3 mile walk on Saturday and a 5k run this morning! Just had a lovely roast chicken dinner so am now relaxing!

Lou
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm easing back into exercise as I was ill over Christmas & New Year. I did a 4 mile run yesterday and today I'll just do day 2 of the 30 day shred video that my Mum got me for Christmas. It seems quite a handy thing as I stay in hotels a lot so I can put it on my laptop and get a bit of exercise.

Next week I'm in a hotel with a gym and a pool, so I'll be doing some cardio and weights and a bit of swimming. May as well take advantage of the situation!
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Had lots of fun burning calories this weekend. Went kayaking and hiking yesterday, then a brutal cycle ride this morning with husband's cycle club where I nearly cried, twice, but the hot bath afterwards was FABULOUS
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Ive done 1521 cals and 2 Insanity workouts and 30 on bike
  • ragana
    ragana Posts: 8
    Options
    I've done Rushfit (love it!) workout on Saturday + Cathe Friedrich's CrossFire cardio (oh so hard) on Sunday.