FAB FRIDAY

Options
Happy Friday group :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: will be free for the weekend in a few hours YAY!!! What's everyones plans for the weekend? As for me I got some major house cleaning to get done :grumble: the holidays took over and now the mess is all that's left :ohwell:
Let's make this the most fabulous Friday ever, keep on track with our exercise, our calories, our choices, our attitudes!!!
Have a good one guys!!! Be back later :happy:

Replies

• conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yes, happy Friday!

My plans are to focus on good choices--The weigh in is going to be my goal!

I need to do so many things, but major clean of the frig and extra frig and major shop with menu planning!! I will also get in a walk this weekend! I have been with a slightly hurt back and trying to keep it slight versus worse!

Hope it is a good weekend for everyone-stay busy!
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    Happy Friday! I took the day off to take my oldest to the doctor and do some shopping. I plan to shop for healthy foods and start my exercise program today. I tried to get up early this morning, but just couldn't do it, so tonight is a must. I tend to go off track sometimes on the weekend, so I need to make sure I make good choices.

Have a great day!
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yay - it's finally Friday for everyone else! This time difference blows! I'm leaving work in about an hour and then I'm headed to the track for a short run with a co-worker. And for the weekend I'll be back at work for more 12 hour shifts! I can't complain, it makes the time pass pretty quick and it's the life I chose. It would still be nice to have a "weekend" though. Oh well. Another weekend down is another closer to coming home and doing my own menu planning! Hope everyone has a great day today!
  • OBG4
    OBG4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday. Its my wife's birthday so my girls and i are going to take her out tonite and tomorrow we are having her birthday dinner at her parents house. I hope and pray I can keep my eating under control. I am just excited its the weekend!!!!
  • socababy1
    Options
    'Morning all. Coffee anyone? :yawn:
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good Friday morning!! Thursday is pizza night at my house because of the kids' activities. I have pizza issues. I will eat it until it is gone. Well, last night I ordered one with veggies instead of pepperoni, and I stuck to two small pieces. I consider that a victory:) My usual pizza binge on Thursday leads to a Friday and a weekend of horrible choices. This weekend will be different!!! I am excited to prove to myself that I can have a fun weekend and still make healthy choices. Have a great Friday everyone!!
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I have lots of catching up to do around the house this weekend. I'm hoping to have at least the main living areas back to normal after the holiday craziness.
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I spent last night up with my 1 year old who came down with a flu....he was sick 6 times....I felt so bad for him. He's sleeping now...so tired so I'm going to get a quick work out in while he naps....I think he is on the mend thank goodness.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Friday night is pizza night in our house. I'm actually making pepperoni balls for family and a mini pizza, well probably 2, on sandwich thins for myself!

Same here, lots of cleaning to do! I know my 2 younger kids have basketball games on Saturday and I'll be running my teens all over God's green earth but NOT BEFORE they HELP ME CLEAN! HA!

Oh, and get my workouts in OF COURSE!

I"m seriously considering going to lay back down for a bit of a nap.... 5:45am KILLS ME! No matter what time I get to sleep, I feel so groggy in the am. If I can sleep until 7am, I wake up wide eyed, alert and ready to tackle the day!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just did an hour on the bike at the gym. My workout buddy bailed on me this morning but I went anyway. For me, that's a big deal!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Pizza does that to me too. I can't stand the thought of it in the fridge when it could be in my belly! Good for you for your restraint Trina33!
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So good that you went on your workout anyway....its so easy to decide not to do it when someone bails!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I've been on winter break since the beginning of December. Monday I start my last semester of school (hopefully ever,) so I have a ton of homework to start this weekend.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I will be spending the weekend cleaning and packing up all the Christmas decorations and putting them away.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! This weekend I have a Yoga class to attend and my bodyweight legs routine.

Walk the dog and I need to construct a rain guttering downpipe. So - busy!

Sunday is for rest and a milder Yoga session to close down the weekend.
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good Friday morning!! Thursday is pizza night at my house because of the kids' activities. I have pizza issues. I will eat it until it is gone. Well, last night I ordered one with veggies instead of pepperoni, and I stuck to two small pieces. I consider that a victory:) My usual pizza binge on Thursday leads to a Friday and a weekend of horrible choices. This weekend will be different!!! I am excited to prove to myself that I can have a fun weekend and still make healthy choices. Have a great Friday everyone!!

Great job on the pizza! I too love pizza and it is not hard to eat a lot of calories when eating it! WTG! Good job!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This weekend I want to get myself and my kids back on a good sleeping schedule since their winter break is done! I also want to clean out kitchen cupboards, fridge, and freezer to see what I have, what I need, and what healthy foods to bring in so that I can meet my goal of 1 lb a week loss. Oh and uh... EXERCISE! EXERCISE! EXERCISE! Have a great weekend everyone..

M!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WELL THIS WEEKEND I THINK I WILL BE DOING CLEANING AND ON SUNDAYS I LOVE TO COOK IN MY SLOW COOKER!!! ITS JUST ME AND MY HUSBAND SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL JUST CHILL OUT AND STAY IN SINCE IT BEEN COLD OUT AND I HOPE ITS NICE ENOUGH TO GO WALKING!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Friday evening everyone! I didn't really get a break today at my extern so I didn't get a chance to get on here before now. I am SO glad it's the weekend!! Tonight is super stressful night. I am going to try to get some walking in tonight but at this point I'm more likely to just throw the dvd at certain people in my house in sheer frustration. I am still under calorie goal so that's something I haven't eaten myself silly!
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I am checking in so late. I started a post earlier, but got busy doing things around the house. My husband is painting our half bath. I'm watching since I on a limited activity regimen. We picked out a new light fixture today. My grandmother sent us some money for Christmas.

Today was my last day of pt. if indeed to go back I can. I'm not sure if the pt helped or if it is the time that is helping my neck.

Food wise I have done pretty good today. I'm struggling with wanting to eat sweets this evening. I will go get a big glass of water and read the forums.

For all the people facing food challenges, make a plan in how you want to handle the food. 1- eat a small serving. 2- just pass this time. 3- enjoy it and figure how to work it into your day. Making a plan and going over it in your mind helps when facing food.

Have a great Friday evening, lelah