Any one from the UK???

Options
missbuki
missbuki Posts: 10 Member
Hi Ladies

Just started using MFP today anyone from the UK in this group?

Replies

• vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ME !!!!!!!
  • foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    From Uk, Hertfordshire
  • missbuki
    Options
    Hi to you both and thanks for replying ladies Im new on here. This was one of the first groups I looked for, wasnt sure if Uk people were part of it. I Live in Burton on Trent by the way. Good luck with your journeys If you want to add me your more than welcome.
  • 19laurad83
    19laurad83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me 2! I joined MVP ages ago but never used it. I want to lose about 40-60lb this year. How about you?
  • missbuki
    Options
    Me 2! I joined MVP ages ago but never used it. I want to lose about 40-60lb this year. How about you?

Hi, well my overall is between 60lbs-70lbs (will see how I feel about it when I get closer). I signed up in 2011, but have only been using it for 2days. I guess the new year has driven me to get serious now, was runnng out of excuses anyway! Have you started tracking yet?
  • 19laurad83
    Options
    No not yet I am starting my fitness programme tomorrow, I have put on 4lb since Christmas (not bad) my uniform is getting tight so I know I will have to work hard to lose some weight now don't want to bust out and scare my patients!! Looks like we both joined at the same time, so what are you doing for your exercise and eating? X
  • missbuki
    Options
    Well interms of food I have started to cut back on my portions and I started to make some better choies round about November (e.g. cutting bak on rice I find the black ommunity often eat a lot of rice. not sure if you agree) Oh thats good to be honest I am not a fan of exerise but sine they say a good diet is not enough I have to admit I will join you on that one. I have an exercise bike at home,with an uncomfortable seat, I have wii fitness and Zumba. This morning Im walking to work (why im up so early). Don't worry admiting what you have to do is a great start, so you go girl!!! x
  • 19laurad83
    Options
    To be honest I don't really eat a lot of rice or bread, I'm a pasta and potatoes girl! I'm working nights this week so will find it difficult to eat well and exercise. I'm just off to bed now so I will exercise when I get up having 3 protein shakes and a chicken salad today. I'm going to have to be strict with myself as there are always temptations at work, I walk to and from work and am on my feet all day. I plan on exercising 3times a week to start off with until I get fitter then step it up.....ready to say goodbye to my muffin top!! Hope you have a good day, keep strong x
  • missbuki
    Options
    Ok, do you have protein shakes as meal replacements then? I have never had one. Temptations are everywhere *sighs* My goal is three times a week and when I have built up a routine and some level of fitness I’m going increase it. (Great minds think alike) Hope you’re doing well so far this week x
  • DebReddin
    DebReddin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to know that you're living there (smile); happy to see you!
  • DebReddin
    DebReddin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Also have you tried Kellog's meal replacements? They're delicious. My favorite right now is the carmeal coconut with chocolate.
  • kindinicia
    kindinicia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kingston upon thames :)
  • ashleyreid127
    ashleyreid127 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    London ^^ hi everyone
  • chickenroti
    chickenroti Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me toooooop
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yes, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
    How are you getting along? I am on the Dukan Diet, in the Cruise phase. I have not had any carbs since the 1st of April, and I am not missing it. I've lost 8kg so far. 7kg to go. MFP helps me keep a log of everything that I eat, as I have limited myself to 1200 cal per day.
  • Tobisho
    Options
    Wallington, Surrey :)

I try nit to snack and walk a total of an hour daily
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    So how is every doing on the weight loss