Where is your excess weight?

Options
flatblade
flatblade Posts: 224 Member
I am writing this on the "30 pounds to success" board because everybody should be kind of like me in terms of reaching their ultimate goal. I have 30 pounds to lose to be at my goal. I have examined my clothes, looked at myself in the mirror, and thought about it some more. I think a great majority of the thirty pounds I want to lose is between my waist and my shoulders. My new jeans are still a bit loose even though they have a 38" waist (used to be 46") and they are loose in the seat according to my wife. Meanwhile, I have some XL shirts that still fit me pretty well. I bought a size L shirt about a month ago and it is too tight. In looking at myself, I see man boobs and a bit of a spare tire. I hope the final 30 comes off the right places!

Replies

• AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Mostly in my stomach and chest, but I do have excess weight everywhere.
  • kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Options
    Def my stomach, due to 2 c-sections. My face is still fat too, boo :(
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    My gut! Ugh! First to come and last to go! :(
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    All over but mainly the spare tyre around my middle section. When that goes away I will be über happy :)
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    mainly my abdomen, and my arms. Thighs have always been thick, and will remain so even after I am all toned up.
  • swanarae
    Options
    all over! mostly around my lower stomach area, thighs and arms tho
  • trainingdirty
    trainingdirty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    STOMACH STOMACH STOMACH
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    stomach and arms mostly
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Stomach thighs and arms. I'm down a little over 20 pounds and I noticed that all of that fat was pretty much located around my tummy, above my butt and around my sides. Im hoping that in the next 20 I'll start to lose fat in some of my other problem areas. It looks to me like the weight is coming off in order of how it's been coming on.