Hi group

seafed
seafed Posts: 9 Member
I saw this group and thought I'd join. I had my 4th (and last) baby on June 4th and my weight is pretty much the same as it was a week after I came home from the hospital. I had lost about 15 lbs but then the last month I have been eating like crazy and it is back up. I'd like to lose 40- 50 pounds to get to my absolute ideal weight and if I do it by the end of the year I will be happy. It isn't all baby weight but figure I will aim for my ideal. I'm getting long in the tooth these years so it isn't going to be easy, but I definitely need to be healthier and take better care of myself for my children's sake. I am living it up this weekend (brownies in the oven right now) but starting Monday I am seriously committed to this and hoping to find some buddies on this site so that we can encourage and support each other.

Replies

• harderpa
    harderpa Posts: 153 Member
    Don't ever say I will start then or then... just do it. Because you are just eating more junk that makes it harder for it to come off. YOu obviously want it so go for it.