Time to get this Ugly belly weight off!!!

Options
Yuck!! I am almost the weight I was when i gave birth...I am so sick of this extra weight and I want my body back that I used to have.
I am having my reconstruction surgery on the 28TH of this month(January). I am nervous but I just want to get this over with. I will be going to my first hot yoga class tomorrow (since Sept. of 2011) in the hopes of improving and strengthening my muscles and especially my spine...I swear I have lots some height since all of this treatment started. I am in and out of doctors appointment's and trying to keep busy until my surgery. I am watching ever bite that goes into my mouth and have cut out all sugar,soda and as much processed food as possible...absolutely no fast food whatsoever.

I have an appointment with my plastic surgeon on Tuesday as I have changed my mind about doing the bilateral DIEP breast reconstruction. It is such a long and dangerous procedure and the n more scars and the healing time and I found out the results may not even be worth all the risk and pain. After doing some research and talking with my breast surgeon...there is no way. I think I would honestly not have any surgery at all if this were my only choice. But she said that I have many choices and I would like to have the the Latissimus Flap..I will be having my right breast mastectomy done at the same time(I have already had the left one removed).
But I will have to talk with my PS to see what he can do to make me whole again.
I pray for everyone and please let me know if you have any good suggestions for getting rid of some of this damn chemo weight.

hugs:)