No Sex Satisfaction

Options
We all look forward to getting it on with someone at one time or another. I just hate that we lose love with each other over time and the divorce rate proves these so no rebuttals about that please. If you are in a loving relationship that is as exciting as the day you met then this is not for you. For the others however, I have always wanted to find a cure for the lose of excitement in long term relationships. Yes, I know you can dress up sexxy, do it in another location, or experiment with new toys but in the end it is just a matter of time before it dies back down without constant stimulation.

I came across a book about holding back your climax. Of course, at first I laughed but over time I tried it. I was not disappointed but it did leave me wanting more or feeling like it was not finished. After some failures to keep from busting I came to enjoy the challenge. Now let me inform you that this is not easy at all at first but the benefits are well worth it. My erection stayed very strong, my stamina was through the roof, I wanted it all the time and was ready at any place. The added bonus though revealed it self when I was in the market shopping.

I was walking the aisles when me and a lady's eyes met. At a glance I could feel such a thrill rise in me, it felt as though she could feel it too. This holding back my climax gave me such confidence I felt like I could entice her with just words. Over time this feeling grow and my sexual experiences became more about the touch and vibe then about the penetrating. My words were my thrust and our warmth our cocoon. Since then I have become like a super hero able to make a woman climax with just vibes and words. I mean I have gained something like a super power. for real, but now is the time you respond with positiveness or with negativity.