Zumba

Options

Replies

• junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Which DVD set did you get for Christmas, Grandma Jackie?
  • colleenp2803
    colleenp2803 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I teach Classes, I attend other Zumba classes and I practice at home.. I haven't ever done any of the DVDs..but 3 years now have been hooked on Zumba!!
  • drjw70
    drjw70 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have zumba for the wii.....my daughter and I enjoy it....
  • bunnabear
    bunnabear Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do the older DVD set (not Exhilarate) and Zumba Rush on xbox kinect. I usually do Zumba 4 days a week, Fluidity 2 days and then rest one day. I use the cardio party and sculpt and tone DVDS (along with abs) and the Rush "game". I usually do moderate length (45 minutes) on high intensity for the Rush game, but occasionally I'll do the 25 minute short length on high intensity if I'm pressed for time.
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ok...Lets get this started.

Post your name
    Date
    Type of Zumba
    Length of time

Marne
  • Marne53
    Options
    Marne
    Date - Jan. 6th
    Type of Zumba - Zumba Wii 2
    Length of time - 28 Minutes.

Alright now lets dance our way to a better us. Marne
  • lindasritter
    Options
    4 years ago I did Zumba twice a week for 2 years, never felt better or more fit.At that time people didn't even know what Zumba was. Just started up again, can't wait to get the body in shape again.
    :wink:
  • MmeFlutterby
    Options
    I have Zumba on the X box and I am going to try to do 20 minutes a day on the extra tricky level .... I will book the ambulance now.
  • iamyna
    iamyna Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new at zumba. I received my copy last friday of Zumba Exhilarate. last owner lost the program guide. Can you guys tell me the schedule and the Total body stretch? I really need it! thanks
  • MaizeOfFire
    MaizeOfFire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Greetings all.

I used to go to class at the gym, but the gym got expensive and the class schedule stopping working with mine, so sadly, I'm not going to live classes anymore. I rather miss the camaraderie of acting like a zumba fool with everyone else!

I got the Exhilarate DVDs before Christmas and was doing 30-60 minutes 5 days a week. With all of my travelling over the holidays, I've rather gotten out of practice, but I'm slowly getting back into my routine.
  • birdsong222
    birdsong222 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do zumba classes two days a week, Monday and Wednesday. Right now I"m walking on days I don't do zumba so I think I'd like to get a DVD. I'm not sure which one. From what I've read I was thinking Exhilarate. Anyone have dvd recommendations?
  • CrystalLovesDC
    CrystalLovesDC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Zumba Exhilarate a few minutes ago and it should be here by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to starting right away! :)
  • bunnabear
    Options
    To Birdsong: I consulted with several veteran Zumba folks before I ordered mine and everyone who had both sets recommended the original DVD set to me. I can't personally recommend one over the other as I only have the older set (ordered from Amazon) but I will be ordering the Exhilarate set in a couple of months. I'm truly addicted to Zumba.

Today was supposed to be my off day but ended up going for a brisk paced walk for a half an hour at the park track while my son was running. So much for off day. I'll be back on Zumba tomorrow :happy:
  • NikiMorgan27
    Options
    I teach Zumba classes 4 days per week! I love it! It is my addiction! I've never tried any of the games, but want to get the new Zumba core one to try.
  • RHinkle26
    Options
    I use Zumba on the wii but I want the third one out now...I have the videos and the games -_- I'm a bit over the top for zumba! Anyone got the new one??
  • Marne53
    Options
    I use Zumba on the wii but I want the third one out now...I have the videos and the games -_- I'm a bit over the top for zumba! Anyone got the new one??

Do you mean Core Zumba? Marne
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,281 Member
    Options
    Post your name / Jackie
    Date / Sun
    Type of Zumba /Actived
    Length of time ONLY 10 MINUTES!

::sad: :sad: :sad: MY DAUGHTER CALLED! I SOOO SOOO LOVE THIS DVD! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I'm going to try and do at least 20 to 25 mins Tuesday!

Jackie
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Indy
    1/7/2013
    Zumba Fitness - Playstation Move
    24 minutes :happy:
  • bunnabear
    Options
    Bunnabear

Date: Monday 1/7
    Type of Zumba: Cardio Party from original DVD set
    Length of time: 47 minutes :happy:
  • Marne53
    Options
    Marne

Date - Jan. 7th
    Type of Zumba - Zumba Wii 2
    Length of time - 28 Minutes.

I'm so hooked on this...I think about it until I can finally plug in...Crazy I know.