Hi, I'm new , aiming for 40 lbs

Options
obabso
obabso Posts: 11 Member
Hi all,

Just a quick introduction. I joined yesterday, and have 40 pounds to lose this year. Dealing with a chronic injury and chronic pain. Lost 30 pounds in 2011 but gained 15 back in 2012, so have to lose that again, plus the additional 25 to get to my goal.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and share support and ideas.

Purrs,
obabso

Replies

• Shinkermom
    Shinkermom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a returner who never really tried... but 2013 is a new year and I am determined to lose 50lbs by the end of it. Good Luck to you.. and add me as a friend if you would like. We can motivate each other :smile:
  • obabso
    obabso Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, Shinkermom. Would love to add friends. Hoping others will also take the time to say hello.

Cheers.
  • Ginette42002
    Ginette42002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello ladies....looking for some motivation....watched the biggest loser last night and couldn't stop crying
    I really got to whip myself sometimes
    I'm so pumped right now...
  • mhoup
    mhoup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Honey, I'm there with ya. Add me if you'd like. :happy:
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Got roughly another 40 to go to be where I want to be (before kids). Managed to lose the weight after each child with relative ease. As I got older, busier at the job and then added thyroid issues to the mix, I have struggled. So my goal is to eventually get back to where I was before the kiddies (now 18 and 15).