Getting ready for the week

Options
scrook43
scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
Ok I spent all morning getting all my food prepped for next week, I do so much better when I have everything ready and planned out. So I cooked a turkey, and divided into 3 oz baggies for turkey wraps. Made a huge bowl of veg. soup. cut up celery, carrots, cucumbers, green peppers and onions. Got my egg whites and salsa ready for my breakfast. Guess I'm ready.
Do any of you ladies prep your food ahead of time? Hope everyone had a great weekend. Exercise wise, I ran one mile this morning on treadmill just to see how my leg was feeling, and then did the Firm stability ball workout.

Replies

• dvm12345
    dvm12345 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great idea to prep ahead of time......I do often make turkey chillie, or some other type of soup. Tomorrow is my first day back to work after being off, Im already worried about getting in my exercise tomorrow. I'll just have to find the time somewhere, I know I can if I really try!!
  • scrook43
    Options
    It is hard when you have to go back to work. I work out every morning at 4:30 am year around. I stress about it all day if I think I have to find time after work. Seems like something always comes up, or I exhausted. It is hard to get up some times but I know my workout partner will be knocking on my door so I have to get up. Alot of times I'm so mad when the alarm goes off but I'm always glad that I got it done and I have a much better day. Good luck tomorrow, I hope you find time to get your workout done.
  • dvm12345
    dvm12345 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, 4:30 A.M. and I thought it would be hard to get up at 5:00 LOL......awsome job!! I did get in a mile while I was waiting for my daughter to get out of a meeting. Didn't do any jogging but walked as fast as I could. I'm determined to stick with this, I must get this weight off and enjoy the great feeling of being in shape!! Going to watch Biggest Loser tonight, I can't beleive how hard they work!!! Have a great day!
  • scrook43
    Options
    Great job on sneaking a mile in there. Stick with it you will see great results soon. I always say no food can taste as good a healthy and fit feels. I didn't get to watch biggest loser last night. Hope to get caught up tonight. Gosh I can't believe what they put them thru. I know how I feel after one hard workout. Can you imagine hours and hours of it. Have a great day