Team Twilight Week 2 Back on Track in 2013

Options
2»

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Week 2, Day 4 (Thursday)

1/2 lb loss: Still on track to hit this.

Bank Calories: 178 in the green

25g Fiber: 0/7 - I'm just not gonna hit this number. Oh well.

Water: 4/7

Cardio: 0/100 - Will make this up on my walks Friday/Saturday/Sunday

LaPush-Ups: 25/50 - Gotta get some of these in tonight!

Team Sharing: Had a sweet potato tonight for the first time in a long time. Found them at Aldi in a bag of 5 for $1.50!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Day 4

168 added to bank/ 790 in bank

Fiber 21/25

Water 8 glasses

Cardio: 144/100 minutes

still no pushups

I had birthday cake tonight for my gorgeous nephew's first birthday tonight, and was still able to stay under my calories for the day
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    Day 4

In the bank: Monday 197, Tuesday 10, Wednesday 163, Thursday 35

Fiber 25+ all 4 days

La Push ups - 30/50

Water 64 oz + each day

Cardio 70/100 (no exercise today and I am really wanting a bedtime snack.!

Secret to help me stay on track : I wash all my veggies on Saturday after I get home from the market. I make up individual bags of carrots and celery for each workday. Then all the prep is done and a salad takes 5 minutes to chop up. Cooked veggies take hardly any time either.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Day 4
    No progress on exercise or La Push ups.
    water. 40 oz.
    fiber. 27
    Under calories by 60 but my donut dabble on Wednesday has me in a big hole.

New food...pepperoncini ( if I spelled that correctly). There is a great salad from our local pizza place called a Sara Salad. I can now replicate the salad at home. So good! These pepper s give nice flavor but are not hot. Like Kathy's artichoke hearts, these are a great find in a jar!
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Week 3, Day 5 (Friday)

1/2 lb loss: As of this morning, I've lost 4 lbs.

Bank Calories: 436 in the green

25g Fiber: 0/7 - I'm just not gonna hit this number. Oh well.

Water: 5/7

Cardio: 51/100

LaPush-Ups: 50/50

Team Sharing: Kraft Olive Oil Mayo - I've been using this for a while and it took me a bit to get used to it, but now I love having decent reduced calorie mayo for my tuna.
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    Day 5

161 added to bank/951 in bank

Fiber 14/25

Water 10 glasses

still no pushups

Not really a new food, but noticing girl scout cookie ads up at work, Luna chocolate peppermint bars taste close to a thin mint, and the chocolate dipped coconut taste like samoas
  • 77tes
    Options
    Day 5 and 6

In the bank: Monday 197, Tuesday 10, Wednesday 163, Thursday 35, Friday 129, The number is still up in the air for Saturday
    Fiber 25+ all 6 days. I've already had 187g for the week.

La Push ups - 50/50

Water 64 oz + each day

Cardio 234/100 -- This number will get crazy because I have a 4 hour dance practice tomorrow.

New food -- Mandarin oranges!! Someone brought them to dance class -- so yummy and only 40 calories.
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Week 3, Day 6 (Saturday)

1/2 lb loss: Still showing a loss of 4 lbs.

Bank Calories: 965 in the green

25g Fiber: 0/7 - I'm just not gonna hit this number.

Water: 6/7

Cardio: 131/100

Team Sharing: No new food, but I am finding that giving myself a specific number of days to hit a goal and marking those days off on the calendar is really helping me stay focused.
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    Day 5 and 6
    No progress on exercise or La Push ups. Grrrrr. I need 69 minutes cardio and 30 LaPush ups Sunday to get my exercise goal met. It hasn't been a good week for working out. The job has been getting in my way!

H20. Not drinking as much as I should, must do better next week

Fiber - did great the first part of the week. Not as Good Friday and Saturday.

New food...I ran across a potato soup recipe on the back of a Market Pantry fat free 1/2 & 1/2 container. I made it tonight and it was fabulously easy and tasty, not to mention healthy.

I am making a blueberry strata for morning breakfast. This appears to be the same yummy recipe we had at the Cullen house in Forks back in October. I modified the ingredients making them more healthy and I am hoping it will be wonderful.
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    Day 6

245 added to bank/269 in bank

Fiber 18/25

Water 12 glasses

• surfrgrl1
    Options
    Week 2 report out

I Was successful on some days but not all. Work is heating up again and I told my boyfriend that with the extra work hours I can't allow myself to stray from healthy eating and getting my exercise.

I am excited to report that I did keep my eating in check this week and I have dropped almost 3 pounds since January 1st. I want to thank the Twilight Team, having the challenges and having you as my fitness pals is really encouraging and helps me stay on track.

This morning I baked a blueberry strata that I had eaten at the Miller Tree Inn in Forks back in October. I adjusted the ingredients for a healthier version, (recipe called for 8 eggs and cream...). and while I have a few ideas to make it even better for the next time, it was quite yummy. Of course there is nothing like being in Forks eating blueberry strata but a gal has to try to recreate the moment.

I hope everyone had a great week.

xxoo
    Surf
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Week 3, Day 7 (Saturday)

1/2 lb loss: Still showing a loss of 4 lbs.

Bank Calories: 992 in the green

25g Fiber: 0/7 - I knew I wouldn't be successful here, but there are worse things to fail at I suppose.

Water: 7/7

Cardio: 213/100

Team Sharing: I LOVE our Twilight group and the awesome challenges that our dear surf is kind enough to put together for us. Group support like ours is what makes MFP such a powerful tool.
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    Day 7

99 added to bank/368 in bank

Fiber 36/25 - finally got this one

Water 8 glasses

La-Push ups - 30

I'll weigh in tomorrow morning first thing
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    Morning weigh-in: 249.6 for a loss of 0.6lbs
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Final check in week 2
    Weight lost: 2.5 lbs
    Fiber: 7/7
    Water:7/7
    Cardio: 350/100
    LaPushups:50/50
    Calories banked: 1,953

This was a fun week. I needed to get back into doing pushups after having a sore shoulder. This was the "LaPush" I needed. Thanks Surf!
  • 77tes
    Options
    Day 7

In the bank: Monday 197, Tuesday 10, Wednesday 163, Thursday 35, Friday 129, Saturday 326, Sunday 173. I banked an extra 1000 calories -- not the 1200 I was hoping for.
    Fiber 25+ all 7 days.

La Push ups - 50/50

Water 64 oz + each day

Cardio 354/100