For those who are a year + out...

I don't know if anyone on here would be interested but I am getting ready to do a 3 day protein shake reboot. It's 3 days of 5-6 protein shakes a day to get my pouch back closer to where it used to be when a hard boiled egg filled me up! It's been over 2 years since my surgery and I find that I am able to eat much more than I used to and most of the time that is because I'm eating "slider foods," food that go through rather quickly, rather that dense protein.

I never reached my weight loss goal though I was within about 12 lbs. so I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've gained back 10 lbs or so since my lowest and I am not interested in letting it get any worse.

So, starting on Wednesday I am committing to a protein shake party to get back on track. If anyone is interested in learning more or hopping on board, let me know!

Bettina

Replies

• tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    souldancer, I think that is a great idea! I'm not that far out but you will do great!!! Keep up the good work!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    I am 18 months out this month. I still have 93 pounds to go to my "ideal" weight, so still working on it. Add me if you want.