Spiritual Breakthroughs?

Options
I'm starting the Daniel fast today. My church is starting today as well...

I was a little nervous, and my fiance apprehensive. We have started working out and he is afraid he is going to get weak and lose muscle mass.

What is the best way to incorporate protein in the Daniel Fast to prevent fainting or dizzy spells? Also, has anyone had any spiritual breakthroughs with the Daniel Fast?

Any experiences, please share them here : )

Replies

• ericsmurrell
    Options
    I'm starting the fast tomorrow. There are a number of things to pray for. Looking for a couple of answered prayers for my wonderful family!
  • R0dLaws0n
    Options
    I'm starting the Daniel fast today. My church is starting today as well...

I was a little nervous, and my fiance apprehensive. We have started working out and he is afraid he is going to get weak and lose muscle mass.

What is the best way to incorporate protein in the Daniel Fast to prevent fainting or dizzy spells? Also, has anyone had any spiritual breakthroughs with the Daniel Fast?

Any experiences, please share them here : )

Here is a list of protein sources:
    Beans, Nuts, Seeds
    1 cup garbanzo beans 14.5 grams
    1 cup pinto beans 12 grams
    1 cup refried beans 15.5 grams
    1 cup soybeans 28 grams
    1 oz. cashews 4.4 grams
    1 oz. peanuts 6.5 grams
    1 oz. sesame seeds 6.5 grams
    1 oz. pistachios 5.8 grams
    1 cup tofu 22 grams
    1 cup lentils 18 grams

Fruits and Vegetables
    1 avocado 10 grams
    1 cup broccoli 5 grams
    1 cup spinach 5 grams
    1 cup peas 9 grams
    1 medium artichoke 4 grams
    1 cup asparagus 5 grams
    1 cup beet greens 3 grams
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    Thanks for the list of proteins..completely helpful and I used it when I went shopping for food : )

And erricsmurrel...trust me, blessings will come! Already God has answered two huge prayers , one of them being giving my fiance a job that will answer our financial issues! Amazing things are yet to come !