A thank you

Options
2»

Replies

• castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Sending huge cyber-hugs and virtual (calorie-free!) icecream and chocolate (or your favourite foodie indulgences.). Look after yourself, and if you need an ear, we're all here to listen. :flowerforyou:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I hope the pain eases for you soon, and he is able to figure out whatever he needs to figure out.. It will work out the way it is supposed to....that may cause pain now, but it will be for the best.

Virtual hugs to you!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    B!tch moan and get angry...Then put it all in the workout .You'll feel less stressed. However should you feel the need to go crazy all over single peeps know that we will listen and commiserate nd then try to cheer you up
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear ........... but you know we in this group are all wonderful support (even when we bicker like family) but we want nothing but happiness and joy for each of us.

So right now you are going through a tough time, we got your back. We are here. HUGE HUGS and :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    *hug* It's the five stages sweetie. There will be some singing back and forth and it'll be a while before you hit acceptance. Maybe you should separate completely - unfriend him, delete his number, whatever it takes. You need space to recover :(
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I do not know the details nor do I need to know but these have helped me

1. Do not hold onto something you don't have any control over

2. If you determine that what is broken, cannot be fixed, allow yourself time to greive and mourn him.

Specifically take an hour or so, and cry your eyes out, play sad music, whatever gets you to "feel" but at the end of your time that you set aside wipe your face, fix your makeup and keep going. Trying to deny that you are greiving his loss will make you bitter and angry inside. You are too pretty to be bitter or angry. He really meant something to you.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You deal with this however you need to and shouldn't feel bad. It's hard. We've all been there at some point. I've always tried to let go of things out of my control but it's easier said than done when your feelings are involved. Allow yourself to feel ... things will resolve themselves one way or the other over time. In the interim, know that we're all here to provide support and a sympathetic ear if you need to vent.