Hi I started on January 1!

Options
Hi everyone, I started on MFP January 1, last Tuesday........I found this group and joined, but am totally new at this whole internet thing so bare with me please. So far I've lost 9 lbs. I do nothing but lemon water until 10 PM. then I drink a unsweetened pure green tea, it relaxes me before bed. I do not eat after 8 PM. And I do 20 minutes of exercise at 9:00 PM. I know that does not sound like much, but I figure I will add more bit by bit. I know from many past attempts that if I bite off more than I can chew I won't stick with it. I have over 100 LBS to lose, so I have to focus on food right now.
So what do I do as part of this group? thanks for your help....Beth Ann :)

Replies

• di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started on MFP January 1, last Tuesday........I found this group and joined, but am totally new at this whole internet thing so bare with me please. So far I've lost 9 lbs. I do nothing but lemon water until 10 PM. then I drink a unsweetened pure green tea, it relaxes me before bed. I do not eat after 8 PM. And I do 20 minutes of exercise at 9:00 PM. I know that does not sound like much, but I figure I will add more bit by bit. I know from many past attempts that if I bite off more than I can chew I won't stick with it. I have over 100 LBS to lose, so I have to focus on food right now.
    So what do I do as part of this group? thanks for your help....Beth Ann :)

hi and welcome :)
    this particular group i guess read and try to do challenges. up to you how much you can come
    and post and read. but at the very least is your name and weight and 10 week goal on the spread sheet set up
    for us?