TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha, Jennifer you are so cute XD

We are two very different ladies. <3
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My perfect man

Make me feel feminine, wanted, desired, appreciated, intelligent, curious, amused, protected and cared for.
    Connect and engage with me intellectually, emotionally, physically and be not too far off the same page spiritually.
    Have my sense of innapropriate humour and be even a little more funny, witty and quick than I expected.
    I want to equally be proud of you and look up to you and also nurture and care for you. You will have to be both very strong and very vulnerable. Be able to handle the intensity of my emotions and appreciate my uniqueness and what I bring to your life.
    Convince me of your enthusiasm, awe, pride and appreciation in getting to discover me and have me as your partner.
    You'll get all that back and more.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    So .. I was thinking last night .. if I could get all Weird Science and build myself the perfect man what would I want?

He would have:

Good grammar For the most part

Look like this:

william-levy-pepsi-launch-03.jpgNot even close

William Levy for those of you that can't see pics

He, of course, would speak Spanish because that makes me just swoon nope

He would have a voice like my ex-boyfriend, because his voice was so damn sexy. Can`t guess on that

He would tell me no when I need it, but give me my way most of the time ..lol No comment

He would want to have sex with me allll the time. Finally one I am 100% good on

He would never lie to me Who would ever say they would :laugh:

He would never cheat on me See above

He would love to cook for me Easy one there:smokin:

He would take me to work out with him Sure thing

He would write me sweet letters .. lol ( don't judge .. its my man) I could do that

He would love to decorate the Christmas tree with me Have not put up a tree since 1985 but cool with it

We would have a secret handshake. ?

Oh .. and he would love to watch the Bachelor and the Bachette with me. Not going to happen :happy:

He would love Steeler football and never ever never root for the Ravens. I won`t root against them unless they play the Jets

Oh and he would get jealous when other boys talked to me, lol Depends on how often and how many.:angry:

Most of all .. he would love God as much as I do. Yep

Yes, I am 12.

You are adorable. =)
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    he can lie to me and tell me I don't have a fat @ss
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ah... come on! I'm sure he would like it.

Really, I am actually unsure about building my own partner personally... She could never be awesome in a way I cannot imagine.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    My perfect man

Make me feel feminine, wanted, desired, appreciated, intelligent, curious, amused, protected and cared for.
    Connect and engage with me intellectually, emotionally, physically and be not too far off the same page spiritually.
    Have my sense of innapropriate humour and be even a little more funny, witty and quick than I expected.
    I want to equally be proud of you and look up to you and also nurture and care for you. You will have to be both very strong and very vulnerable. Be able to handle the intensity of my emotions and appreciate my uniqueness and what I bring to your life.
    Convince me of your enthusiasm, awe, pride and appreciation in getting to discover me and have me as your partner.

Perhaps was aiming a bit low with my secrety hand shake ...
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    My perfect man

Do we get a commuting allowance?

(Sounded like a job offer! :laugh: )
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Build me a woman.

1. She must like me as I am and not try to change me.
    2. She must not try to change me.
    3. Please don't try to change me.

I also counted, I am nine of those.

Can I borrow you?
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Build me a woman.

1. She must like me as I am and not try to change me.
    2. She must not try to change me.
    3. Please don't try to change me.

I also counted, I am nine of those.

Can I borrow you?

Of course you can. : )
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 things on Jen's list. I don't really get why women swoon over Spanish.
    I'll agree with all except the Steelers comment, Spanish speaking (although maybe it's good if we can't understand each other :laugh: ) and the Bachelor. Otherwise, good build.

I should change that to say spanish as a second language ..lol

Oh wait 2nd language? Spanish was my first.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I am nine of those things.

I like the handshake - though I speak German and not Spanish.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I don't really get why women swoon over Spanish.

:huh:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I am nine of those things.

I like the handshake - though I speak German and not Spanish.

Hahaah! Saweeeeet!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I don't either.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Well I speak it so I am biased lol. I swoon over most accents that an musicians may be my weakness lol