Nearly half way through week 2

Options
So... How have we been doing so far with those snacks! Half way through week 2 so I though it would be a good idea to have a little catch up with you! So how's it going?!

I'm going okay! Still toothache but got a mouthwash from the dentist today. Unfortunately with accidentally dropping my iPod I have nicely smashed the screen and I have forgot about loads o things today! His week isn't going well! But enough of my whining... Again! Lol. How's it going? Tell me any worries ect if you want some support or just want an friendly ear or message me privatly if you want! I'm quite an open book hehe!

Chloe X

Replies

• Speckled_Hen
    Options
    Really hope your toothache clears up soon.

Not having a good end to the week here. Have been up with my 2 month old as she is teething. As a result I eat 3 mars bars today. I never eat that many, maybe 2 at the most. I think tomorrow instead of turning to food I might make a big effort to drink an energy drink and get some steps in or do an hour on dance central. Either way tomorrow is another day.

On a good note loads of people have said that I am looking slimmer and more toned. That's been down to you. I would have been sitting on my butt and eating goodness knows how many mars bars if it was for you. When i'm doing my weekly challenges you set I have you there saying "go on you can do just another few seconds" and before I knew it I was jogging for 10 mins. Really didn't think I could do it seeing as on the first day I struggled to do 1 min.

Thanks again for all you help and support. Hope you feel better soon. Oh and thanks for letting me vent a little, I really needed that. xx
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can finally get working out/dieting since all clear from GP following childbirth 6 weeks ago ~ im determined to be a sexy mummy! Lol.

Starting weight = 181lbs

Xx