Day 8

kanncm
kanncm Posts: 139 Member
Day 8 done! Almost to the switch. Keep up the great work ladies!!!

Replies

• Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Day 8 done here too!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Day 8 done and out the window! Upper abs are killing me after this workout though for some reason
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Completed Day 8 and a 1 mile walk dvd. Feeling a little stronger but still struggling with the abs workout but I don't think 8 days can change 48 years of not being able to do a sit up. :) Tomorrow is Zumba class for 1 hour so Shred will be on Thursday again. Have a good night.
  • KJBeltran
    KJBeltran Posts: 23 Member
    Completed Day 8 and a 1 mile walk dvd. Feeling a little stronger but still struggling with the abs workout but I don't think 8 days can change 48 years of not being able to do a sit up. :) Tomorrow is Zumba class for 1 hour so Shred will be on Thursday again. Have a good night.

Can you please tell me the name of your walking dvd? Do you feel like it is a good workout?
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    I didn't feel like doing D8 today, but my hubby insisted and I'm glad he did. :heart:
  • mjmbjmgjm1
    mjmbjmgjm1 Posts: 56 Member
    Finished Day 8 last night. Wasn't bad, seems like the time is going by faster.
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Did Day 8 earlier too .. I've noticed a few changes in my body. I'm getting stronger and I no longer struggle with the 2 min. cardio workouts like I did during the first 3 days. ^_^
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Day 8 down but man it was an effort. I wanted to stop on the first lot of strength, but I pushed through. Not my finest work and def not max effort. Tomorrow is definately a rest day, I need to get my mojo back.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Well did it and felt great :)
  • Shyler30
    Shyler30 Posts: 16 Member
    finished day 8 yesterday! up to 5 lb weights now!
    Took my measurements, and i was a litle down about that but pushing through!