Back at it...

Options
stacdjen
stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
I'm hoping that now that the holidays are over that everyone will be getting back into things. I know I wasn't doing much last month- an occasional trip to the gym. This cold weather is killing me. I don't workout until my kids are in bed so it's usually around 9:00 when I get started. With it being so cold outside I haven't wanted to leave my warm, cozy house. Well, this past weekend I simply just started feeling like crap. I have changed to maintaining about 2 months ago and frankly it scares me to death. I don't want to gain anything back. I have really been slacking with logging mostly because I wasn't eating good and I didn't want to really know how many calories I had been eating. Yesterday I made the decision that things have to change once again. It's back to logging everyday and since I'm not trying to lose anymore that means I have to start the weight training. My problem area is still that dreaded after baby belly -mind you my baby is 4 1/2. I get bored with the same video. I took all my video - I'm cheap so I don't have that many - and I gave them all a different day and put 2 days in at the gym because I love the treadmill and ellipitical. Last night was 30DS L1. It was fun. Although it does kill my knees. Tonight is more laid back - pilates. Such a great ab workout. I'm using it as a rest for my knee. I have the Brazil butt workout and tae-bo. I'm hoping with all of those that I can get in the shape that I want without getting bored. I hope everyone else is reseting their goals and starting January off right. WE can all reach our goals!!! Keep at it!

Replies

• NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    The only time that matters is THIS time.

Good for you for renewing your resolve! Keep at it and you'll get there. Before you know it the 30DS will feel easy & you'll be looking for a new challenge ;)