Challenge Will Be Revamped

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Hello ladies! I have been down with the flu for the past week so it has been hard to do a whole lot! However, the challenge will be starting anew this Monday the 14th.

We will be weighing in weekly and doing weekly challenges to keep everyone on target. We will weigh in on Mondays.

Does anyone have any other suggestions to increase participation?

Replies

• suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Great! I am happy about the Monday weigh ins! (my regular day anyway :smile: ) As for the increase in participation, maybe open it back up and announce it again in the feed and see what kind of response you get.
    ~Carmen
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Feel better girl. Maybe a daily fitness/food challenge ... something obtainable that anyone can do to add to there goals. 50 cruches, extra glass of water, serving of veggies
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    So sorry I did not know we would be weighing, am making a rule that I will not weigh myself for 3 months because I get discouraged when I weigh. It's been working I started on nov 22 and I am down from a 16/18 to a 12 so I know I have lost weight just not how much. I am so sorry. I wish I could be part of it but this is the longest I have maintained in a long time. I only had one bad day and it was because I stayed up too late. I think that day may have actually jumpstarted my metabolism. I guess I should leave?:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :blushing: :blushing: