New Introducing Myself :)

Options
My Name is Jazmin i'm 23 and I'm from California I have a wonderful 18 month old baby and I'm trying for baby #2. I talked to my doctor about it because I have been trying for a couple of months with no luck :( she told me I have to lose weight because i am not ovulating and i'm not at a healthy weight to do so either i'm at 244lbs :( so my goal is to lose at least 70 pounds and conceive by the end of the year if it's God's will :)

Replies

• jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Jazmin! This group unfortunetly is not very active. I have two children ages 6 & 4. I've always hoped that I would have another baby when they turn 7 & 5. Unfortunetly through the years I have put on more weight. I had a starting weight of 241lbs. This is my first month trying to concieve. Unfortunetly, I have had fears that it would be far more difficult this time around because of the weight. So I am doing this too. If I do have the good fortune to get pregnant again I will defintly stay on this website so that I can have a healthy pregnancy and lose the weight after. Good luck to you!
  • JenniferSueAnne
    Options
    Hi Jazmin, Your story sounds like mine. I started this journey at 240, with the goal to lose 70lbs (as quick, but healthy as possible). I want to try for baby #1 but I want to reduce the risk of complications and just to be a healthy, fit, mommy :) I currently ovulate about 4 times per year... My gyn suggested weight loss before ttc. So that brings me here! I am about a month into my journey and down 6lbs. I would love to work together to reach our goal!