Hi...

Options
Hi,

I'm new to the group...in both sense of it. I recently lost my baby and I'm back to this site. I was on it before getting pregnant and stopped to concentrate on my baby. Still eating healthy...but towards the end I just gave into cravings and such. I didn't gain much of anything, but I'm finding it hard to eat or to stop eating depending on the day. I promised my baby that I would do all I could to become healthy. She is my inspiration and motivation. I hope this group is a supportive one and can help me on this forever journey of healing and loss.

Thank you.

Replies

• jcoberth
    jcoberth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I don't know how active this board is but I am do know the pain of losing a child, I too lost my daughter. I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words. Take one day, one minute, one second at a time, I won't say it ever gets better but it does get easier - I know that is hard to believe. I've found that using MyFitness Pal and diligently recording my food every day has helped me to lose weight and maintain it. But as you say, I started last March and have lost about 25 pounds. However for the last 5 months, i've basically not been trying very hard and gained back five of them. I'm back on track right now (as of the January 2) isn't everyone after new year. Good luck, keep the love of your daughter with you always.