Pip's Intro

Options
PipBnz
PipBnz Posts: 49 Member
Hi Im Pip,
I am from New Zealand and work in the drilling/construction industry.
I have never been small and always thought i was bigger than i actually was....looking back at high school i wouldn't mind having that body again, even though i thought i was huge (really i wasnot even overweight, just healthy, soooo many girls in my year were stick thin) .
I have problems with chocolate at that time of the month (i don't really drink either so chocolate is kinda my go to food lol) but i usually manage to keep under my goal.
I got to the gym 5 or 6 times a week and go walking with friends too so i do a bit of exercise,
Now for the scary part, I've never really told anyone my weight but we are all here to support each other so here goes:

SW 117kg
MFP SW 114kg
CW 108.5kg
GW 70-75kg

I am currently a NZ size 16/18 and my goal is a NZ size 10/12

Feel free to add me, every one of my friends is inspiration to keep going :)

Replies

• Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    You are already awesome for hitting the gym 5-6 time a week! I haven't been able to do that yet. Keep at it girlfriend! You're on your way to your dream weight and we are here to help!! Thanks for sharing, I look forward to getting to know you and watching you progress!

:)
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi Pip! I'm impressed, I haven'r been able to go that often to the gym yet. I do have a question, how are you dealing with the heat, is it extreme there too?

Pili=)
  • PipBnz
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! the heat here isn't as bad as Australia, this week's highs are between 25 and 30 deg celcius so not too bad, although there is a hot wind that's making it waaaay to hot to even think about going for a long walk, whats getting me to the gym the last few weeks is the air conditioning!!
    That and i don't start back at work till the 14th....but its easier for me to control my eating at work (i only eat what i take with me) , just hoping i can keep up the gym work!
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Oh, well at least your gym has air conditioner, mine doesn't :( Here today we had 36 celcius, It is impossible for me to try to do anything...

I think you will keep up with the gym, =)
  • PipBnz
    Options
    I forgot to add, i'm challenging myself to not eat fast food for this whole year....i never had it that often but i want to stop altogether.
    Also i'm not restricting what i eat, i still have chocolate, icecream, pizza etc, just working on portions and fitting it into my allowances for the day.
    Awesome to have you all here :)

Pip