Team Jillian - Week 1 Challenge

13»

Replies

• If anybody can give me ideas on how to drink even two glasses of plain water a day that would be great. It doesn't matter how you get your water, it can be juice, herbal tea, diet caffiene free pop, that all counts towards water....this I know...but I also know that it's best to at least get half of your daily intake from just plain water which I just don't seem to be able to drink.

I keep a water bottle at my desk, too, and drink from it all day. I fill it once in the morning and once after lunch, so I drink two of those throughout the day. I like to use the little "water enhancers" when I'm at home. I just put a few drops in the glass and fill it full of cold water. It's delicious and you can control how sweet it is. I use Dasani but there are other brands, too. And I drink at least one big bottle of water when I workout.

I always have my bottle of water with me and am constantly refilling it :D
  • My goal is to stay under my calorie goal every day. I also plan to run at least 1 mile every day to prepare for the 5k that I'm signed up for. People that I work with eat out alot so I am going to try to avoid eating out as much as possible. My goal its to lose 15-20 pounds by the end of the challenge. I'm getting married in August and would love to look good in my dress. I don't want to be embarrassed to show people wedding pictures in 10 years. I will be cutting back on my Fountain Diet Mountain Dew (which I love) and drink more water.

Im getting married September 1st, I bought my wedding dress a size too small so I am really motivated by your same reasons too!!!!! We can do this together :happy:
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 651 Member
    Hi Team Jillian!!!

Just checking in...

I have my arthroscopic knee surgery scheduled for Monday morning so I am hoping this will put me on the track to recovery and I will soon be able to get in some exercise.

My water intake has been great. I probably drink about 3 litres a day...:smile: . Also I have been sticking to my nutritional goals and the pounds are dropping even without the exercise..:smile::smile: :smile:

We really can do this!!!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Hi Team Jillian!!!

Just checking in...

I have my arthroscopic knee surgery scheduled for Monday morning so I am hoping this will put me on the track to recovery and I will soon be able to get in some exercise.

My water intake has been great. I probably drink about 3 litres a day...:smile: . Also I have been sticking to my nutritional goals and the pounds are dropping even without the exercise..:smile::smile: :smile:

We really can do this!!!

Cheers,
    Alsison

Good luck with surgery!

I am behind on water. I drink way more when I'm at work!
  • Hi Team Jillian!!!

Just checking in...

We really can do this!!!

Cheers,
    Alsison

Good Luck tomorrow Alison! We are all here for you!! :flowerforyou: :heart: Will be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping for a fast recovery!
  • TODAY is your first LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!! What have each of you done today to help be successful for our first weigh in of the challenge?

Good luck tonight!!!!! :smile:
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    I'm heading to 6:00 zumba and I walked to/from work today (3 mile round trip)! I'm optimistic for weigh in tomorrow!