Here goes nothing, my intro!

Options
Hey! Lets start with my name is Kasey, I am 21 years old from Buffalo ,NY. I work full time at a hardware store. I have haven't been a healthy weight since I was 7. I am currently 256. And 5'7. I am complelty to the point where I can't stand it anymore. I NEED to get healthy. And I need to stop hating myself for something I can change. My biggest problem is fast food and pop. I basically lived off itffor the past 4 years since I graduated high school. I have completely given it up and I hope that helps. With the exercising I plan on doing and healthy eating, I hope to get down to 200 by roughly fall. Just to start with. Hopefully more after that. I'm sick of clothes not fitting. Or stores not carrying my size. I'm sick of the size 18 ive been for years. Time to get my act together. I'd love some help along the way because I've never really had much luck with weight loss. And I'll be here for everyone who wants some support or just to talk:)

Kasey

Replies

• Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks so much for joining!

You can do this Kasey....giving up fast food and pop is the beginning of your journey.
    if you are at 257 now, that means to be at a roughly normal weight for your height, you need to lose roughly 100 pounds

BUT THATS OKAY.
    YOU CAN DO THIS.

I believe in you, and so does everyone else here.
    We are all here to help each other :)

To start off, set some weight goals

starting weight:
    current weight:
    goal weight:
    ultimate goal weight: (dream weight)

and set some rewards for milestones like
    new pair of shoes at 20 lbs and cant buy any until then :)

GOOD LUCK!
    WE ARE ALL ROOTING For YOU
    if you have ups and downs, feel free to talk about them, post them, and have people relate

we're here

KEEP IT GOING!

:)
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    Thanks for being brave enough to share your story with us. WE CAN ACHIEVE OUR GOALS TOGETHER!!! i'VE CUT OUT DIET COKE SO IM SUPER HAPPY ABOUT THAT :)