Day 1 Fit Test

Options
Hello!
My name is Karren and I just completed the fit test for Insanity. I'm wobbly, sweaty, but happy I made it through! Here are my results:

Day 1 Fit Test:

Switch Kick- 65
Power Jack- 43
Power Knee- 66
Power Jump- 31
Globe Jumps- 7
Suicide Jumps- 7
Push up Jacks- 18
Low Plank Obliques- 55

Hope to see some great results to come!

Replies

• annicins
    Options
    Wow, you did WAY better than me on the push-up jacks. That is where I struggle a LOT! I did pretty good on the switch kicks and power jacks though.

I am on day 5, doing the Plyometic Cardio Circuit again tonight. It is a killer workout, but I feel so good when it's done!
  • kmichelle10
    Options
    Thanks! I am kinda excited to get home and start day 2, which is funny because I usually dread working out. I think its the idea of the challenge. Keep up the good work!
  • annicins
    Options
    You too! I feel like I am getting the hang of this "working out" thing. I started Turbo Fire early November and I have been doing really well with it. I would actually still be doing it except my husband wanted to work out with me and I didn't think he would appreciate the dance moves too much...LOL. So we are doing Insanity. It's completely crazy but I know it will get me results!
  • g6author
    g6author Posts: 11
    Options
    It's been 60 days.....how'd it go for both of you? I should receive Insanity in the mail soon. Super excited. What changes did you make to your diets during the 60 day challenge? I am doing a meal replacement (dinner) with a protein shake - Milk muscle.