Best Friend's Wedding in Mexico

Hi everyone!!

In 16 weeks I will be the Maid of Honour at my best friend's wedding in Tulum, Mexico. I havent travelled or had a getaway vacation for a very very long time and it would take away from my excitment and the enjoyment of my trip if I don't get into shape. i want to be able to stand beside my beautiful best friend and look amazing. I also want to look great for her wedding photos. I want to be confident in a bathing suit as well. I'm 5'8 and I have 40 lbs to lose. I've set the bar high and I could really use some support and feed off whatever success and motivation this group can offer! happy trimming!

Replies

• simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Way to go girl! You will look amazing! Can't wait to see your progress :)
  • kmk0218
    kmk0218 Posts: 17 Member
    You've got this girl! I am going on a graduation trip with my family to Cancun in June and my honeymoon is in September so I'm right behind ya with another 15 to loose!
  • I've got my bet friends wedding in Israel at end of May - exact same situation!!! Hope it goes well for you, I seem to be putting in a lot of effort for not great results at the moment... Approx 40 lbs to lose too but would be happy with just half that