just have to ask... lol

Options
13»

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    In the past when I was heavier, I could down shots, beer and feel nothing. Now usually 2 and I'm like "Haaaay, chulita. How you doin'?" I become friendly, flirty, and talk Spanglish when tipsy/buzzed. So, going by my current weight, ever so slightly drunk.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Someone tell me what it says it wont show up at work :grumble:

If you had to take a shot for everyone you had sex with, would you be fine, tipsy, drunk or dead?

tipsy==== but I can out drink most people and 9 shots is a warm up round lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Someone tell me what it says it wont show up at work :grumble:

If you had to take a shot for everyone you had sex with, would you be fine, tipsy, drunk or dead?

tipsy==== but I can out drink most people and 9 shots is a warm up round lol

Oh and I want my shots to be straight up Jager
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    In the past when I was heavier, I could down shots, beer and feel nothing. Now usually 2 and I'm like "Haaaay, chulita. How you doin'?" I become friendly, flirty, and talk Spanglish when tipsy/buzzed. So, going by my current weight, ever so slightly drunk.

I'd let you call me chulita flirty.gif
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I'd let you call me chulita flirty.gif
    :blushing:
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    49 years old and only 3 lovers in my lifetime?!?!?

I think I'd be fine.

You need to up your ante...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Ha yeah...

I married the second girl I dated and it was quite a long marriage so.... that's my excuse :smile:

For me sex and commitment go hand in hand so yeah.... I'm an idiot :ohwell:

I think that is awesome!!! I would definitely pick someone like you over a man with more experience.

I'd like to think that 'experience' in not about the number of partners that one has had. I've been having sex for a long time and like to think that I'm pretty good at it without having had dozens of partners :blushing:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what my level of sobriety would be. Seeing how I survived drinking that many shots in each of the three hours after midnight on NYE, it am fairly certain it would not kill me. Of course, I did not wake up until around 1:30 pm and I avoided being hungover by still being drunk.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I avoided being hungover by still being drunk.

That's the best way to avoid a hangover.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i completely agree! i have spent my entire adulthood with ONE person ( 19 to 33) and so, all of my real experience comes from those years, with that ONE person......

I'd like to think that 'experience' in not about the number of partners that one has had. I've been having sex for a long time and like to think that I'm pretty good at it without having had dozens of partners :blushing: