Replies

• scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    hi
  • jdnunn
    jdnunn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I guess I could be best described as a progressive married gay guy who continues to live in the social experiment called life. I am a fairly easy going Australian, environmentally aware, dog lover and naturist (TNS Member). We live in Frisco, Texas with our (recently added) cat (our two dogs recently died through old age). I'm shallow when it matters, but tend to be more serious.

Politics is a passion of mine, and I think I'm a frustrated politician who can`t change the world for the better fast enough. I`m a graduate of University of North Texas (2007). I'm also an ordained non-denominational celebrant (minister).
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I guess I could be best described as a progressive married gay guy who continues to live in the social experiment called life. I am a fairly easy going Australian, environmentally aware, dog lover and naturist (TNS Member). We live in Frisco, Texas with our (recently added) cat (our two dogs recently died through old age). I'm shallow when it matters, but tend to be more serious.

Politics is a passion of mine, and I think I'm a frustrated politician who can`t change the world for the better fast enough. I`m a graduate of University of North Texas (2007). I'm also an ordained non-denominational celebrant (minister).

Welcome
  • jdnunn
    jdnunn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :-)