Juice Fast Day 5 out of 10

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
I re-watched Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead documentary and once again it's so powerful how we can reverse ailments in our body with nutrition.

I am also praying and reading scriptures so incorporating spiritual and internal growth as well. It has been enlightening so far!

I'm feeling pretty amazing. My body has adapted to the juice. I also had some tomato soup which was soooo good. Although I'm pretty lenient with some liquids such as almond milk, silk, protein powders, coffee/tea, and soup I am still consistent on liquids only and primarily drinking juice.

Half fast results:
DAY 1 - 140.8LBS
DAY 2 - 138.6LBS (-2.2)
DAY 3 - 137.4LBS (-1.2)
DAY 4 - 136.2LBS (-1.2)
DAY 5 - 135.4LBS (-1.2) = total (-5.4)

I plan to incorporate more soups for the next 5 days and introduce solids by low carbs, fresh veggies, and lean protein.
I'm looking forward to continuing for another 5 days!!

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    awesomeness diva!! so proud of you & those results are awesome!! keep up the great work & chug-a-lug :drinker: :drinker:
  • dinkybird
    dinkybird Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is great!!!! fantastic results!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • jhalton
    Options
    This is great...especially part about meditating on scripture. I am on day 5 of my reboot. I started out just with physical goals only, but today I decided to focus more on prayer and the Word...more like prayer and fasting. Keep up the great work!
  • katied37
    katied37 Posts: 25
    Options
    I am on Day 5 of 10 right now! I am feeling great. Energy is definitely up. My skin is glowing and any acne on my face, back, and chest is really starting to clear up. My nose has been running constantly and I've been FREEZING for 5 days straight, but I will take those as good signs. :)

Here's my weight loss results thus far:

Day 1: 132 lbs.
    Day 2: 128.5 lbs.
    Day 3: 126.5 lbs.
    Day 4: 126 lbs.
    Day 5: 124.5 lbs.

My goal weight is 115. I realize that I might not get there on juice fasting alone, but I hope that it will continue to come off after my juice fast is complete. I'm nervous that the weight will come back after I stop fasting.