How do I post my weekly weight loss?-PLEASE READ

Options
How do I post my weekly weight loss?
There is a lot of confusion on this so I thought I'd post a "how to" thread so we can make it easier on YOU and on the person keeping track of the weekly weight loss. (which right now is ME! :bigsmile: ) This is new to ALL OF US so as time goes on, it'll get easier! :smile:

Because Jan 1 started on a Tuesday, I began this "lose 1 pound a week challenge" on Tues, Jan 1st. I gave you one full week to weigh in so the first week is 1/1 THRU 1/8. So NO MATTER WHAT DAY your "weigh in" day is, you have 1 FULL week to weigh in and post your weight lost.

Currently at the time of this thread, I have 2 threads posted for you to report your weight loss.
I have:
1/1 THRU 1/8 WEEK 1 WEIGHT LOSS
AND
1/9 THRU 1/15 WEEK 2 WEIGHT LOSS

So which do you post your weight loss too?
What date did you weigh in? If you weighed in on 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7 or 1/8 than you should post to:
1/1 THRU 1/8 WEEK 1 WEIGHT LOSS

But if you weighed in on 1/9, 1/10, 1/11, 1/12, 1/13, 1/14, or 1/15 than you should post to:
1/9 THRU 1/15 WEEK 2 WEIGHT LOSS

Each and EVERY WEEK I will add the next weeks thread..... PLEASE CHECK THE DATES OF THE THREAD and post your loss to the thread based on the DATE OF YOUR WEIGH IN. :flowerforyou:

I think this is the most simple way of reporting in. I want you to be able to weigh in on WHATEVER day YOU want and I realize life gets busy so if for some reason you missed a week of reporting, you still have that option to go back and post. (within a few days after the week has passed- please don't post week 1 a month from now! :wink: )

I hope this makes sense and I know it's new and confusing to all of us. As time goes on, it'll get easier!

Now do me a quick favor..... after you have read this and UNDERSTAND this, post something like "makes sense" or "I got it" or post any questions or concerns you may have! This will keep BUMPING this thread to the top for others to read and it tells me you all understand my thought process!!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

Replies